The Regional TechComm Competition wants you!
Enter your best work. Join the judging team.
What was the most compelling TechComm example you have seen recently? Did you or your company produce great instruction, information, user support, or promotional content for the web, multiple platforms and mobile devices.
Why should you enter? Call for Entries
- Winners receive awards and tangible recognition of achievement
- All entrants receive detailed evaluations from the judges; this objective peer evaluation supports continuous improvement
- Awardees validate their methods and earn visibility
Why should you be a judge? Call for Judges
- See the latest trends first-hand in technical communication, instructional design, promotional, informational and user support materials. You are exposed to new ideas and a chance to discuss content development and design with professional peers.
- If you have good experience in technical writing, learning design, editing, or developing documentation or marketing communications, we’re looking for you. If you are adept with technical illustrations, video editing, posters or packaging, you will be delighted at this opportunity to see great examples of work from others in the profession.
- STC membership is not a requirement. We provide extensive training for judges. More experienced judges will serve as Team leaders and guide you through assessments.
Find competition details at http://www.stcnymetro.org/home/competitions/competition-entries
See the link above for the current schedule. Judge applications are typically due in early November with entries due in early December. Awards are announced in March.